Dear Patients and Families of Warsaw Orthodontics,
As we continue to operate during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we ask that all patients and parents please take a moment to review our protocol. The health and safety of our patients, families, and staff, is our top priority. We want to be able to provide continuity of orthodontic care in the safest way possible. We have always and will continue to adhere to the recommendations and guidelines provided by OSHA and the CDC.
All areas in the office considered to be “high touch,” will be out of use for the time being. This includes the coffee bar, water dispenser, IPADs, toys, and toothbrushing stations.
Prior to the patient’s appointment
- We will be sending an Informed Consent (COVID-19) and Health History form to fill out and return at least 24 hours prior to the appointment (Click Here to complete them online)
- Please brush your teeth prior to arriving to our office
- Please take your temperature and notify our staff if you have a fever and need to reschedule your appointment
Once you arrive at our office
- Text or call (574)269-3621 to let us know that you have arrived
- When we are ready for you, our Front Desk Coordinator will text/call back to let you know that you can come into the office
- We are asking that only the patient enter our office unless you are coming for a new patient exam. This greatly reduces the amount of foot traffic in our office and helps to create a safe environment for our staff and our patients.
- All patients over the age of 5 years should wear a mask into the office and while seated in the clinic
- Should a parent need to join their child for the appointment, we are asking that you please also wear a face mask in order to help us keep our environment as safe as possible
- Upon entry, we will have all patients sanitize their hands prior to being escorted to the clinic area for their appointment
- Once the appointment is complete, a staff member will walk the patient back to the front of the office. Our front desk coordinator will call the parent to discuss the visit and schedule the next appointment. We will also have the patient use hand sanitizer prior to leaving.
After Your Appointment
For the safety and health of our patients and staff, we are kindly asking that you monitor your own health of that of your close contacts for a period of two weeks following your visit to our office. During that two week period, should you or someone that you have had contact with, develop symptoms of Covid-19, please call our office and report this so that we can take appropriate precautions.
Please know, we understand there is some urgency with wanting to continue your treatment and we want to be able to provide that for you. While the nature of our services does not allow for social distancing between clinician and patient, we are practicing social distancing between patients and keeping foot traffic in our office to a minimum. Therefore, it is necessary that we limit the number of patients that we see in our office at any given time. In light of these changes, it may take longer than usual to get your appointments scheduled.
We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this time! Stay safe and healthy! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
-Dr. Watson and staff