It’s never too late to have a healthy smile
People of all ages can benefit from a perfect smile. In addition to early orthodontic treatment, we also provide Invisalign and braces for adults and offer them the same quality care and attention as our younger patients.
Should adults get braces?
There are many benefits to getting braces or Invisalign treatment as an adult.
- First and foremost, having a beautiful smile with straight, evenly spaced teeth can boost your self-esteem.
- As you age, it becomes even more important to keep your own teeth healthy, and people are living longer than ever now.
- Technology is more advanced, so adults have more options now than were available when they were teenagers.
- Orthodontic treatment can be more affordable as an adult.
- In general, adults are more responsible than teenagers and young adults. So, the outcome of your orthodontic treatment may be better as an adult.
Braces for adults in Warsaw, IN
We love helping everyone get the smile they’ve always wanted, regardless of their age. Adults can choose from traditional metal braces, several different types of Invisalign treatment (Full, Lite, and Express), or ceramic braces. Ceramic braces and all of the Invisalign options are more discreet than metal braces.
Do braces for adults take longer?
No, braces do not necessarily take longer for adults. Age is a minor factor in terms of the duration of your orthodontic treatment. The length of your orthodontic treatment is more influenced by the type of orthodontic problem, compliance, and the type of orthodontic treatment used. However, every patient is different; treatment can take from several months to a few years.