The Coronavirus/Covid-19 has given us all cause for concern. We want you to know that the safety of our patients and families is always our primary concern. We also know that continuity of care is critical for successful orthodontic treatment. As always, we regularly disinfect our treatment area, all public surfaces, and follow the most stringent sterilization protocols in the industry. We continue to utilize hospital grade disinfectants to clean all treatment areas, door handles and public use areas in our office. We have removed all magazines, books, brochures, iPads, and temporarily disabled the video games in the waiting area for your protection.
We kindly ask that you adhere to the following protocol that our practice has established in order to keep our patients and staff healthy:
- Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your household has a fever or other signs of illness
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. Arrive on time and text our office at (574)269-3621 from your vehicle to let us know you have arrived
- A member of our team will text you back to let you know when your treatment area is sterile and ready for you to be seen by the doctor
- If you do not have texting capability, either call our office when you arrive, or come in to the front desk to check in
- Unless you have an initial consultation with our office, we are requesting that only patients enter the office during this time. We ask that parents and family members wait in their vehicles during the appointment in order to decrease traffic in our office
- Upon entering our office, patients will be directed to our brushing station where we ask that you brush your teeth, use the mouth rinse provided and thoroughly wash your hands before taking your seat in the treatment area.
- We ask that all patients wash their hands again upon leaving the office
- A member of our team will call you following your child’s appointment, update you on their progress and schedule the next appointment
Because we are all unsure of what the next days and weeks will bring us, we ask you to be patient with us as we may have to cancel appointments or move appointment times. We care deeply about our patients and every decision will be made with your best interest in mind!
We sincerely thank you for trusting us with your care and working with us to limit the spread of the virus! Please call our office with any questions!